On May 21, 2020, the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board debuted several draft park concepts for the Upper Harbor Terminal site, which is 48 acres of North Minneapolis riverfront land that will contain a 19.5-acre park.
Please watch the following presentation for a detailed walk-through of the draft park concepts and the project's process, timeline and goals.
You can also use the following link to watch on YouTube: UHT Draft Park Concept Presentation
Links to slides used in the video presentation are below, along with supplementary graphics. The final design of the park may be one of these options, a combination of these options, or something different, depending on community feedback.
Click or tap the "Submit Feedback on Park Concepts" button to fill out an online survey letting us know what you think!
- Draft Park Concepts Presentation [PDF]
- Draft Park Concepts Presentation Transcript [PDF]
- Draft Park Concepts Graphics [PDF]
- Juxtaposition Arts Graphics [PDF]
- Juxtaposition Arts Graphics Transcript [PDF]
- Supplementary Appendix (coming soon)
- Frequently Asked Questions will be posted here in response to community feedback.